We can cater your event by providing you the opportunity to create your own menu. Give us a call and we will go over your selections.
We have space to host small, private parties indoors or in our secret garden behind the store. We can prepare a menu with all the food you love, serve it and clean up. Our space is FREE as long as you order your food with us. Simmons is a fun, lively and clean atmosphere for family gathering, showers, office party, girls night out, birthdays and more.
We love it when the phone rings! Calling ahead is always a great option. We are a small place that wants to keep everyone happy! If you are in a hurry think to give us a call before heading our way so we can get your order started 401-635-2420.
About our food and our process:
- We visit Farmer’s Markets on a regular basis looking for great new items that will keep you interested.
- We buy local produce as often as we can and support farmers all around our state and local area.
- Many of our veggies (in season) are picked in the morning by our local farmers. We are proud each and everyday to build a new relationship by reaching out to them, making a purchase, and having it all here for you on your next visit. We even do local summer and winter CSA’s. Now that’s farm-to-table!
- We try to have many health and dietary restricted items as well as personal preference options available 7 days a week.
- We search for new recipes and items all the time to feature that include gluten-free, GMO free and vegan choices either in our cafe or market, and calorie free desserts (just kidding!)
- We support many community non-profits, supporting our neighbors and the hardworking volunteers who keep it all going for us.